Do you want to systematize and professionalize the legal function in a growing, international company?
The position is new to the organization and will be responsible for handling all legal issues related to Foodora Norway. As a Legal Counsel, you will also help strengthen the Nordic team of lawyers within the parent company Delivery Hero. The role reports to Legal Counsel Nordics, which is based in Sweden and works closely with the Norwegian management. In addition to your Nordic colleagues, in the role you will find many sparring partners in our legal environment in Delivery Hero.
Foodora is a relatively young company that is characterized by being in continuous development, this provides the opportunity and need to create sustainable procedures and routines, the role will thus be a central and important position with great influence. Foodora has big plans for growth and the role as Legal Counsel will help to put in place pragmatic solutions that ensure further development of operations and facilitate business development.
Everyday life of Legal Counsel in brief:
- Handle and advise on all legal issues related to the Norwegian organization, including;
- contribute to business development and demonstrate commercial understanding in advising management
- support the business development and sales team in commercial matters
- handle IP / IT issues and aspects in relation to the Competition Act
- support the operations team with regards to registrations and authorizations required for the business
- labor law aspects in collaboration with HR and managers
- preparation of relevant documents for the Annual general meeting, changes in the the board, etc.
- implement the global compliance framework in Delivery Hero
- project management and coordination of external consultants on a proactive and daily basis
- monitor changes in the legal environment that affect the company
We believe that the one who will succeed best in the role has:
- Norwegian law degree, master's degree in law or similar
- Some (3+) years of relevant work experience, not required but ideally experience in e-commerce / retail either as an internal consultant or through a reputable law firm
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills, both in Norwegian and English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
For questions about the position, contact our advisers in The Assessment Company, Bård Nordby, tel. 922 87 160 or Stian Andrå, tel. 991 54 810. Send us your application and CV by 30 November.
Foodora is a subsidiary of Delivery Hero, one of the world's leading online food delivery companies operating in over 40 countries across Europe, Asia, Central America and the Middle East. In the Nordic region, Foodora is represented in Norway, Sweden and Finland, where we have positioned ourselves as a market leader with growth of over 150% in recent years. We have 85 employees in Norway, who work with everything from sales to logistics and HR. Furthermore, we have as many as 1,400 partners, and about 800 car and bicycle bids. The group has a turnover of more than NOK 6 billion worldwide and has the largest network in the world within food delivery.In 2020, Foodora officially became a carbon-neutral company. Our vision and goal is to make our customers' everyday lives easier by delivering "what you need when you need it".
Sted Trondheimsveien 2K, 0560 Oslo
Bransje Juridiske tjenester, Restaurant, mat og uteliv, Butikk og varehandel
Stillingsfunksjon Jurist, Rådgivning, Prosjektledelse
Juridisk, Juridisk arbeid, Juridisk rådgivning, Juridisk engelsk, Juridisk forståelse