Er du vår neste Nasjonale Leder for Project Logistics Norge?
National Project Logistics Manager
The purpose of this role is to lead a profitable business by driving business development and ensuring high levels of operational excellence, productivity and customer satisfaction. If you are an individual who is passionate about the above requirements and Project Logistics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The National Project Logistics Manager will be responsible for leading a profitable business by driving business development and ensuring high levels of operational excellence, productivity and customer satisfaction. The National Project Logistics Manager provides the direction and leadership to the Kuehne+Nagel National Project Logistics team to ensure the Corporate Project Logistics strategies are delivered. The role is likewise responsible for the self and team development. At all times acting in a safety-first manner with integrity, honesty and the knowledge to promote the Project Logistics vision and the culture of Kuehne+Nagel.
- Develop and implement logistics strategies for Capital / EPC projects and the safe execution thereof.
- Develop, implement and execute upon Special Cargoes (Breakbulk, RoRo, Out of Gauge) for any industry
- Develop, implement, manage and execute upon the transportation and support requirements of customers within the
- Energy, Renewable, Industrial and Marine Industries.
- Lead and manage a large team of logistics professionals, providing coaching and training as needed.
- Create and implement business development strategies in order to acquire new business, both nationally and globally as well as participate in the development of project proposals, providing logistics expertise and guidance as needed.
- Overseeing and managing of change management processes within the business to shape the future of the project logistics space.
- Conduct business in a sustainable manner in order to contribute to Kuehne+Nagel's Net Zero Carbon initiative.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements related to freight logistics, including customs regulations, import/export requirements, and environmental regulations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost savings in operations and implement necessary changes.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have strong leadership and management skills as well as the passion and drive to motivate and inspire a team.
- Have a deep understanding of logistics operations, including transportation, project management and development of solutions.
- Display strong analytical, communication, and strategic planning skills, and be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with a strong business mind-set.
- Proven track record of achieving operational and financial targets.
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Logistics or a proven track record in this field of expertise.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
You will join a global and market-leading logistics company, where you will have the opportunity to impact our business by providing excellent management in Kuehne+Nagel Norway. We offer an exciting and pivotal role with a wide range of development opportunities. You will join a dedicated team in a dynamic and highly competent work environment. At Kuehne+Nagel, we provide the opportunity for professional and personal development, where you can grow your expertise and shape your career.
With over 80.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
- Kontaktperson: Arne Faaberg
- Stillingstittel: National Manager Kuehne+Nagel Norway
- Telefon: +47 982 37 801
- Kontaktperson: Wenche Drønen Christenssen
- Stillingstittel: Human Resource Director Norway
- Telefon: +47 416 26 520
Adresse: Bergen eller Oslo