Do you want to contribute to reducing the shipping industrys environmental footprint?
Sustainability ManagerABS Europe are recruiting for a Sustainability Manager as part of the Global Sustainability Center based in our Oslo office. Do you want to join an innovative and market leading company? If you are ready for a new challenge with great global and developmental opportunities, you may be just the person we are seeking.
Your work will include looking into sustainability and decarbonization related issues across the maritime and offshore sector. You will be involved in international projects and help clients improve the overall environmental performance of their vessels. The Sustainability Manager will cooperate closely with our Business Development team and provide support and consultancy on sustainability topics such as reduction of Green House Gas emissions and environmental footprint.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advice and services to clients on sustainability and decarbonization related issues, such as reduction of GHG emissions for new and existing ships, including energy efficiency improvements and innovative technologies.
- Initiate and manage joint development projects with clients or OEMs.
- Initiate and participate in Joint Industry Projects.
- Presentations in conferences and seminars.
- Develop thorough understanding of national and international regulatory developments in relation to environmental protection.
- Contribute in the development of tools and services of ABS Global Sustainability.
- Knowledge and understanding of:Fuels production and usage, emission mitigation technologies and methodologiesEnvironmental and ESG schemes.Commercial vessel design and/or operation, marine propulsion plants, ship systems and emissions.
You will join the Global Sustainability Center in Oslo. The Oslo section is part of the ABS Global Sustainability Center headquartered in Athens with other offices in Houston, Singapore and Shanghai. The Center works closely ties with the corporate Business Development team, as well as Corporate Technology, Global Engineering and Global Gas Solutions departments.
We encourage anyone to apply for this role - in ABS, we are pro-diversity, and do not discriminate against anyone based on personal characteristics. The Company is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and personnel practices, including recruitment, advancement, salary and benefits, termination and retirement processes.
For questions regarding this role, please contact our recruitment partner at Head4More, Silje Mikalsen, (+47 915 75 443) or Marie Victoria Ødegaard, (+47 926 82 293). Show your interest by registering your CV via the søk her button or via the ad at www.head4more.com. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
- Kontaktperson: Silje A. Mikalsen
- Stillingstittel: Management Consultant
- Kontaktperson: Marie Victoria Ødegaard
- Stillingstittel: Business Analyst/Researcher
Adresse: Filipstad brygge 1