Chief Revenue Officer - Distribution Innovation
Distribution Innovation is a fast growing SaaS company that solves the challenge of physical logistics in a digital world. Our services and technology handle the entire value chain, from order to final delivery at your home. Every day, our services ensure safe delivery of millions of products to Nordic households. Our tech has changed how logistics is done in the Nordics, and on our next journey we will grow into new geographies in the Nordics and beyond.
Chief Revenue Officer
As CRO of Distribution Innovation, your most important mission is to ensure that we unleash our revenue growth potential. You will ensure that our revenue strategy aligns with the overall strategy and the customer needs. You will be part of the DI management team and have a vital role in defining and executing on our overall company strategy.
Historically, DI has grown organically through product-led dialogues with new customers across the region. Going forward, we want to put increased attention to the commercial agenda to drive growth, both in the Nordics and further internationally. You will own the total revenue agenda, covering plans for how to drive additional revenue from existing customers and markets but most importantly how we will drive growth beyond our current customer and geographical footprint.
As the CRO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing on our Sales & Revenue Strategy
- Using technology and data to drive targeted sales and growth strategies
- Developing and executing on our go-to-market strategies across geographies and product areas, including which type of sales channels, activities and partnerships we will deploy for each market
- Defining buyers, markets and setting top-down goals and metrics for our revenue development
- Crafting sales and marketing strategies to maximize revenue from existing and prospective customers
- Implementing efficient and effective sales and marketing processes across the company
- Building a performance driven sales culture across the company
- Orchestrating and managing accounts for our key potential customers
- Active relationship building, communication, and collaboration with stakeholders and decision makers
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a great team player with strong leadership skills. We treasure cooperation, fun, openness, and inclusiveness and we work hard to reach ambitious targets. You are a strategic thinker with a strong personal drive and stamina. You have a proven track-record of driving growth and creating value, with excellent sales and business partnering capabilities.
Further, we believe you have:
- Broad experience within software sales and commercial development.
- A proven track record of setting and executing on revenue growth strategies.
- Experience with B2B SaaS technologies, products and operations and a solid understanding of commercialization of cloud-based services and highly scalable infrastructure.
- Experience with c-level customer dialogues, negotiations and follow-up.
- Ability to make clear priorities, plan ahead, and allocate resources effectively.
- The ability to act on your own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility for the outcome.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, work in a structured and methodical manner.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the job, feel free to contact Schibsted’s Head of Talent Acquisition, Kent Haga: +47 414 75 792 / email@example.com.