Combine sustainability and innovation as our new COO at Evoy
BransjeIndustri og produksjon
Our new COO will be responsible for coordinating and administrating operational design, development and improvement of the production systems that make and deliver both inboard and outboard solutions. The COO will be responsible for ensuring that operations day-to-day are efficient, effective, and meet delivery deadlines. COO will oversee that our products adhere to quality standards and legal regulations.
- Report and work closely with the CEO.
- Manage Evoy's resources in a continuously evolving environment where innovation is central, and where resources are to be utilized in the best possible way.
- With input from management and technical staff, find innovative and future-oriented solutions. Work pro-actively.
- Implement designated organizational goals and strategy while encouraging, guiding, and improving our valuable human resources.
- Plan the use of staffing and, in collaboration with the CEO and HR, evaluate the need for increased / changed competency to meet expected requirements for development and production.
- Be an active participant in the management team and an important contributor to the company's strategy and direction.
- Ensure that our operations respond to customer feedback, technical progress, and market trends.
- Select / develop a system for evaluating production efficiency in relation to designated key indicators. Conduct benchmarking analysis.
- Minimum master’s degree in a relevant profession. Preferably education/training in operative administration.
- A high degree of broad technical insight and at least 3 years of experience from relevant technical development and production in a similar role with documentable results.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Good IT competency including result analysis tools.
- Prerequisite good English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage. Alternatively, willingness to learn Norwegian is a prerequisite.
- Good commercial competency and understanding.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in integrated electric powertrain development is an advantage.
We are looking for a person who is environmentally conscious, enthusiastic, committed, goal-oriented, creative, and enterprising.
The selected candidate
- Thrives in an innovative technical environment.
- Comprehension of interaction of multiple systems.
- Is strategically strong.
- Is motivating for employees.
- Is energetic and delivery oriented.
- Opportunity to participate in the development of world leading ocean technology for the blue shift.
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are inn Florø, Norway.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks.
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
- Kontaktperson: Inge Wichmann Sørensen
- Stillingstittel: Manager Executive Search
- Telefon: +47 918 59 816
- Kontaktperson: Marita Christensen
- Stillingstittel: Senior consultant
- Telefon: +47 976 66 999
Adresse: HAMREGATA 19