Senior software developers wanted
Carnain is building a new competence center for software development in the energy sector. We are looking for motivated, talented developers who can work well independently, as well as in a team.
If your ambition is to grow your technical skills and your attractiveness as a software developer, this is a great opportunity.
You will be employed with Carnain and work for Schlumberger Competency Center in Tananger, on huge and innovative international projects with a great international team.
We need you to be able to work on site in Tananger.
You will be in direct contact with Schlumberger clients, and be involved in design desicions and lead the programming projects.
Learning, development and innovation is an important focus for both Carnain and Schlumberger, so this is a great opportunity for you to be able to boost your qualifications.
At Carnain, we offer you:
- Systematic technical competence development and growth
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- Good pension plan
- And much more...
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- C# programming skills
- Full understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Python, HTML5, CSW, WPF
- Postman, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code
- Git, Bitbucket or other code repo technologies
- Azure Devops, Jira or similar DevOps mindset applications
- Helm, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ocean SDK
- Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban
We aim to be the best in the industry on developing our employees. We encourage a strong learning environment in Carnain and Schlumberger.
Are you a teamplayer?
Do you enjoy working in collaboration with a team and contribute to growth? Then this is the place to be!
We have our very own resource coordinator on site who is available for all Carnain employees.
- Kontaktperson: Margunn Gjelsvik
- Stillingstittel: Senior konsulent
- Telefon: +47 996 41 266
- Kontaktperson: Linda Bore
- Stillingstittel: Partner
- Telefon: +47 412 39 398