Help us drive the future of marine-based energy solutions as Business Development Manager!
We are seeking a skilled Business Development Manager to join our office in Oslo.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking an experienced person to cover sales and business development, who can help improve our company’s ability to handle the vast interests from the market and close deals. We are looking for professionals who are ambitious, self-going, visionary, customer-centric and who wish to contribute to Econnect’’s future. Join us in a dynamic and passionate environment!
- Build strong relationships with key customers in a complex value chain
- Develop, understand, and translate customer needs into viable solution offerings based upon advanced technology for the marine energy markets.
- Handling existing key-accounts, typical Energy companies
- Maturing leads,opportunities and closing deals; negotiating and delivering complex EPCI contracts internationally
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts; compile information and data related to customer and prospect opportunities
- Provide market and customer feedback to commercial and technical team
- Reporting directly to the CCO
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Business. Joint technical and business degree is preferred
- Proven track record closing sales deals
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience working closely with clients
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Extensive sales experience in the Energy, Marine or Shipping sector
- Knowledge of the energy value chain, preferably within LNG and clean energy (hydrogen, ammonia etc), including the major players, technology trends and future challenges
- Ability to generate credibility to promote win-win sales strategies
- Demonstrable record of C-suite technical and commercial presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationships / team building
- Unyielding commitment to integrity and Econnect values
- Independent and proactive work style
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with high energy level is key to success in this position
- Availability for overseas travel
- Work Permit in Norway
- Excellent oral and written English is required
- Fluent Norwegian skills is preferred
What we offer:
- A possibility to change the world by contributing to a Clean Energy Future
- Exciting responsibilities in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment
- The possibility to influence the company’s strategy and direction
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- A chance to partake in the rapid growth of a small company
- Modern offices in Oslo
- Competitive employment terms
- Regular social events
We ask that applicants include their CV + a Cover letter.
Jan S. Øinæs - Partner
Nøkkelord: Business Development, Energy Markets, B2B Technical Sales, International Business
Bransjekategori: Ingeniøryrker, Energi / Kraft
Alternativ bransjekategori: Salg / Markedsføring, Teknisk salg