Head of Group Accounting
Hexagon Purus is looking for an operationally oriented and technically strong accountant to join its growing team in Oslo, Norway as its new Head of Group Accounting. The role will have the overall responsibility for group financial consolidation and group statutory financial reporting for Hexagon Purus, which covers legal entities in Norway, Germany, Canada, USA and soon also China. Our new Head of Group Accounting will be an important sparring partner for the CFO on a wide range of accounting, finance and treasury related topics, and will play a key role in improving and streamlining the company’s financial reporting processes and accounting policies. The role will be based in Oslo, Norway but the candidate must be prepared to travel occasionally.
- overall responsibility for group accounting policies and processes
- hands-on responsibility for monthly and quarterly group financial consolidation and group quarterly and annual statutory financial reporting
- ensure group compliance on relevant IFRS standards as well as training and implementation of new standards across the group
- be a key proponent and driver for improving and streamlining financial reporting processes
- responsibility for tax and VAT reporting and management of group transfer pricing policies
- lead and coordinate the creation and implementation of the financial infrastructure for the company’s Asian efforts
- responsibility for international cash management and other treasury related tasks
- actively assist the search and implementation of a new group-wide financial consolidation system
- be a key point of contact towards the company’s external auditor and contribute to internal audit processes
- university degree in accounting (e.g. MRR) or finance
- more than 5 years of relevant experience from audit or accounting or experience from a similar role in a publicly listed company. Being a state authorized
- public accountant is an advantage
- excellent analytical skills and accounting knowledge, hereunder in-depth command of IFRS
- expert knowledge and hands-on experience from well-known financial consolidation solutions suitable for multi-national companies
- international work and/or educational experience is considered a strong advantage
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage
- strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- detail-oriented, structured and analytical
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- ability to work with colleagues across global time zones as needed
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- high degree of autonomy in a positive working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
See www.mercuriurval.no for complete registration of CV and application
For further information please contact our recruitment partner Mercuri Urval via Mette Slinning +47 97 55 90 25 or Ole Petter Bratteberg +47 97 55 90 36.
Application as soon as possible, deadline 24.05 2021.
Hexagon Purus, a Hexagon Composites company, is a global leader in zero emission
e-mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies.
We have over 50 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities. Hexagon Purus is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo.
Sted Haakon 7. gate, 0161 Oslo
Bransje Bank, finans og forsikring, Olje og gass, Kraft og energi
Stillingsfunksjon Økonomi og regnskap, Økonomi og regnskap / Revisjon, Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
Accounting, Finance an treasury, Financial reporting