Do you want a corporate key role at Archer's global head office?
Are you interested in a key role where you will be responsible for the group’s external reporting as well as setting the standard for financial sustainability reporting in Archer? We are looking for an accomplished professional to join the competent finance organization at Archer’s global head office at Stangeland. The role is new and reports to Corporate Finance Director.
We believe that you have around 10 years’ experience from auditing or controlling roles, strong accounting and tax competence in addition to knowledge and interest for financial sustainability reporting.
- Plan, manage and execute statutory reporting, including annual and quarterly report, tax calculations and tax papers for the group
- Development of accurate and qualitative group accounting reports for Board of Directors
- Overall subject manager for financial sustainability reporting in the group
- Act as internal knowledge expert for accounting matters in the group
- Transfer pricing financial responsibility and support
- Main contact person for corporate auditors
- Coordinate and execute internal audits
Education and experience:
- You probably hold a Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or auditing, MRR is an advantage
- Around 10 years’ experience from auditing and controlling roles
- You have sound experience with consolidation reporting and tax matters
- Excellent Excel skills, and overall good system skills
- Detailed knowledge of accounting (US GAAP, IFRS) and tax rules, and an understanding of PE issues and tax regimes
- Knowledge of or interest in financial sustainability reporting (such as CSRD/ESRS standard). Development in this area will be provided.
Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills make you a valuable member of the finance organization. An eye for details, good sense of order and high degree of accuracy enables you to conduct your tasks with high quality. Additionally, curiosity, flexibility and sound problem-solving skills are key qualities to thrive in the role and in Archer.
Curious or interested? Please contact Visindi by Siv Tone Hilde-Larsen, 916 56 109, or Lars Nesse, 900 17 812. All enquiries are treated in confidence, also towards our client in initial phase, if requested.
- Kontaktperson: Siv Tone Hilde-Larsen
- Stillingstittel: Partner/Daglig leder
- Telefon: +47 916 56 109
- Kontaktperson: Lars Nesse
- Stillingstittel: Rådgiver Analyse og research
- Telefon: +47 900 17 812
Adresse: Sandnesveien 358