FutureOn søker HR leder til bygging av internasjonal software organisasjon
The Head of People is a key person in building our global organization and evolving and amplifying our culture across the company as well as helping to find, develop, motivate, and retain the team at FutureOn. They are a champion for the company culture across all regions and disciplines - and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. They are responsible for all human resources and recruitment related activities.
- Champion, clarify and communicate the company culture, ensuring it forms the basis of all that we do at FutureOn and is maintained as the company grows.
- Draft and build out scalable processes to allow FutureOn to grow at pace in a structured and organized way.
- Initially provide support to other departments with HR, recruitment, admin and communications. In the mid-term build out a team to do this on the People side as the company grows to justify the extra resource.
- Set our recruitment plan to ensure we hire, onboard and train the right talent in the right way
- Work with the executive management team on the organizational design of FutureOn, including headcount growth, organizational structure, internal communications and processes. Ensure that this enables us to deliver the company's overall goals.
- Own the HR and recruitment systems.
- Work with Marketing on developing and delivering an employer brand, utilizing the FutureOn website as well as sites such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Identify key talent and ensure they are rewarded, looked after and supported in their growth with FutureOn.
- Work with the CFO and external counsels to ensure that we are adhering to all local labour laws and have relevant contracts, payroll and onboarding/offboarding documents for employees in all of our locations.
- In lieu of a communications resource, facilitate our internal communications; organising social events, company town-halls and management meetings.
- Build best-in-class people programs in recruiting, onboarding/exit, performance management, learning & development, compensation, benefits, and recognition.
- Work with the CFO and Group Assistant Accountant to ensure a smooth and consistent payroll and benefits process.
- Liaise with managers on performance management and upskilling. Work with the management team to set the L&D strategy, ensuring that we are giving our resources the tools they need to progress in the organisation and actively managing any underperformers.
Skills & Knowledge
- Passion for people, focusing on empathy, understanding and supporting employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HR systems and other HR/Recruitment tools
- Good listener and able to absorb feedback ad information and translate into tangible actions
- Strategic and able to analyze and present data to make decisions
- Honest, upfront and a team player
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in HR preferred but not required
- Experience within start-ups, especially in tech/SaaS fields
- Experience navigating a SaaS/technology through a period of fast growth
- Experience building an HR function from scratch
- Experienced in building and managing international organizations across multiple regions and time zones
What We Offer
- A flexible hybrid working environment, currently based out of the Rebel building
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunches when in office
- Kontaktperson: Pål Roppen
- Stillingstittel: CEO
- Telefon: +47 901 28 005
- Kontaktperson: David Bartley
- Stillingstittel: Head of People
Adresse: The Rebel, Universitetsgaten 2