We can reduce climate emissons from agriculture by 30% - will you be the person to bring our solution to the global market?
Would you like to be global sales director for our sustainable solution for future food production?
We are looking for a strategic, ambitious and results driven Director to build up and manage a global sales organization. We are one the edge of commercialization and scale-up, and we need a powerful sales force to strengthen our presence in the global market. We are experiencing great international attention to our cutting-edge technology and as Director for global sales you and your team will be responsible for establishing commercial partnership with other suppliers in the food- and agricultural sector, as well as pursue potential clients among leading farmers and cooperatives.
The company's head office is in Asker, Norway. We are open to locate this position to Denmark or another appropriate location in Europe. The position will report to CEO Carl Hansson.
- Establish and manage a global sales organization
- Identify and follow up commercial opportunities, clients, and strategic partners
- Introduce and communicate the benefits of our disruptive technology in various industries and markets
- Contribute to the development of appropriate business models for different markets
- Strengthen the company’s commercial focus by being an active contributor, both as part of the Management Team, and towards all parts of the organisation.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience from building and leading an international sales organization
- Experience in working for a company within the food / agricultural sector preferably a multinational company
- Knowledge of ESG/Impact Investing and the issues surrounding sourcing sustainable
- Experience within Europe/EU and an existing network within the food/commodity sourcing sector
- Overall knowledge of the agricultural sector and policies
- Other policies supporting the environment & combatting climate change.
Your personal attributes
- Self-Starter, resilient, energetic, courageous
- Strategic: Able to design appropriate value propositions, draw in appropriate stakeholders along the food supply chain into partnership, align them with policy/subsidy schemes and take these to market (we are selling sustainability, not machines)
- Tactical: Implement projects alongside external partners/stakeholders and replicate in different food sectors/jurisdictions
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to travel
What we offer
- A team of 35 dedicated employees with ambitious plans to make an impact at the intersection of climate focus, energy markets and sustainable food production
- A young company backed by strong shareholders, in the process of establishing a footprint in key international markets
- An opportunity to shape and develop the global sales organisation in a scale-up setting, with significant impact on the commercial development of the company
- Kontaktperson: Tove Gartland
- Stillingstittel: Partner
- Telefon: +47 958 99 755
Adresse: Hagaløkkveien 7