Modhi Finance is looking for Senior Data Engineers
The focus of our team
At the Modhi concern we recognize an agile environment with team spirit being a central part of our culture.
We emphasize on co-operation, across countries and companies, and professional development methods. Following our company’s ambition to utilize data as a strategic advantage, we have developed a new and modern insights platform in Microsoft Azure. We utilize ML/AI as decisions makers in semi-automated processes and dashboards and reports for supporting other decision makers in the concern.
Our main goal
We want to build and maintain a stable and flexible information solution that supported by a dependable and excellent data platform and a working environment that is a state of the art.
To be able to reach our goal we need to grow our team by three data engineers. We have three focus areas waiting, our AI team has growing needs for all kinds of data, our analysis team needs more support for generation of better analysis, and we are constantly searching for more data to work on in general.
How we work in Modhi:
Impact of information:
What we seek from you
As a senior data engineer, you will be working with our architects and data scientists to ensure the delivery of needed data that is then integrated into our data platform. You work with the rest of the team on delivering projects to shape our platform into modular data entities, ensuring quality and availability.
Our team is in central position in the concern. We take part in every effort within Modhi strengthening our position as a pan-Nordic partner for dept collection. In our team, you will get to work with a broad variety of challenges using cloud based, modern technology, for a company with strong growth ambitions.
- Utilize our enterprise data architecture to enhance our data platform
- Contribute to the overall solution to incorporate data from new and existing data sources
- Facilitate data for the development of analytical models
- Make sure our solution is compliant, both within external demands like GDPR and internal
- Develop and maintain functionality to ensure high data quality
- To grow our virtual data platform
First and foremost, you know you are senior in your field of profession, and you know we would like to work with you, based on your personality and your professionalism.
We need you to be
- Independent and team-oriented
- Having background form data warehouse environments
- Fluent in English, and preferably also Norwegian or Swedish
Do you want to know more? Our advisors in The Assessment Company, Ole Fredrik Kirkebye (+47918 05 777) and Helene Lundgård (+ 47 902 16 667) would like to tell you more about our company and the candidate profile we are looking for.
- Kontaktperson: Ole Fredrik Kirkebye
- Stillingstittel: Strategisk Rådgiver
- Telefon: +47 918 05 777
- Kontaktperson: Helene Lundgaard
- Stillingstittel: Business Consultant
- Telefon: +47 902 16 667
Adresse: Sjølyst plass 3