Brand Account Manager for OAKLEY
An opportunity of a lifetime; we are looking for a Brand Account Manager to represent the Oakley portfolio in the Western part of Norway.
We are looking for a Brand Account Manager responsible for the management of a portfolio of sport accounts and delivery of budgeted sales.
Norway is a key market for Oakley, we are looking for someone to nurture and grow the brand in a sustainable way whilst creating strong relationships with our accounts.
You will be travelling to various locations within a defined geographic territory (West of Norway) to introduce new products and maintain product supply to existing clients, whilst also prospecting new ones.
The candidate must have experience of operating within the Sport Channel and Multi-category environment associated, whilst also showing demonstrable customer service and selling experience, ideally in a field sales environment.
Expected background and experience
We are looking for candidates that can show us that they will represent the Oakley brand with passion, a commercial mind set and can live the brand.
Your background might be (but is not restricted to):
- Current or previous experience from a similar position as a supplier to the sports business
- Current or previous experience from working in a sport shop, preferably as a store manager
- Purchasing background from the sport industry
- Have strong Apple iPad and PC skills including competent use of the Microsoft Office;
On the personal side we think you
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Have strong commercial acumen and an ability to influence and negotiate
Other requirements and information
We prefer that our employees on this level has a Bachelor degree, and you have to both speak and write both Norwegian and English fluently.
A driving license is required.
Please bear in mind that the territory you will cover is from Stavanger to Trondheim, and you have to live somewhere in that area.
Your application have to be in English.
What do we offer
A competitive compensation package, including the use of a company car.
This is an opportunity to represent one of the most respected brands in the sports industry.
- Kontaktperson: Jan-Petter Westlie
- Stillingstittel: Manager Executive Search
- Telefon: +47 900 84 810
- Kontaktperson: Trude Støren
- Stillingstittel: Senior Consultant
- Telefon: +47 928 92 461
Adresse: Maridalsveien 87