Are you our new passionate ambassador for Oakley sports products in Norway and Denmark?
Oakley is one of the leading sports brands in the world. The holder of more than 800 patents, Oakley captures a unique blend of technology, design and art in its sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories, with product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers. Product distribution is global and spans wholesale to retail, and optical to sport.
As Oakley Tech Rep you are the main point of contact for customers on Oakley lens topics and technical training. You will be an ambassador for our sports products and will engage with customers all over Norway and Denmark. With your extensive knowledge about our products you will be an invaluable resource for our various groups of customers. You will provide on-site and digital training for our re-sellers, major sports-chains, small independent shops, and opticians, and ensure development of customer knowledge on technical benefits of our sports products. You will be present at all relevant sports events where you will be an Oakley ambassador, engaging with end-consumers and providing guidance on topics like the benefit of different frames for different sports and how our lenses are tailored to different applications.
Our expectations are that you bring your personality, passion and enthusiasm with you to work. That you are able to structure your own time to optimize number of customer contacts and that you can work independently to build and maintain good relationships with our customers. You will be responsible for organising and leading Ambassador events and presenting the Oakley brand and its technologies, and we expect you to be able to take the lead and collaborate well with both internal and external partners.
The role is predominantly field based and 95% of your time will be spent visiting customers, attending conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions.
We are looking for candidates that can show us that they will represent the Oakley brand with both passion and a commercial mind set.
To apply for, and be successful in this role you must:
- have excellent communication, organizational and influencing skills
- have the ability to build relationship with stakeholders at different levels
- be able to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure
- ideally, have tech rep or in-store training experience for a sports or optical brand
- be comfortable with the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- be comfortable with physical work, e.g. when setting up stands at venues
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language
- have a full clean driving license and enjoy spending a lot of time on the road
- An opportunity to represent one of the most respected brands in the sports industry
- A position that will take you to all corners of your geographic area of responsibility
- A competitive compensation package
- The use of an Oakley-branded company car
- An outstanding working environment with passionate, supportive, and driven colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for personal- and career development
- Kontaktperson: Trude Støren
- Stillingstittel: Senior Consultant
- Telefon: +47 928 92 461
- Kontaktperson: Jan-Petter Westlie
- Stillingstittel: Manager Executive Search
- Telefon: +47 900 84 810
Adresse: Maridalsveien 87