Simployer søker Senior Developer
Simployer develops and delivers market-leading software-as-a-service within HR to 1,2 million users. With a strong focus on technology and innovation, all employees are encouraged to always seek out new solutions to improve the technical quality of their products and increase user satisfaction. One of Simployer's values is "Competent" and the company honors this by encouraging and facilitating development both individually and as a team through daily work, conferences & courses, and yearly company-wide hackathons.
As Senior Developer in their Digital Customer Journey group you will be responsible for development of the core of their HR Tech solutions for providing a multitude of services and products to customers through their web portal. You will work with everything from back-end services and data stores, Content Management Systems, automated pipelines for deployment, APIs for cross-module information exchange, to shaping the front-end user experience. A key part of the role is to choose the right technology to solve any given problem and you will thus have influence on technology choices.
Simployer has several development teams in Norway, Sweden and Poland and you will be working in a cross functional agile team of product owners, developers, and QA's.
- Develop high-quality, maintainable, and robust code and unit tests
- Develop scalable and high-performance RESTful APIs
- Contribute towards secure and scalable architecture in close collaboration with Head of Software Architecture
- Conduct design- and code reviews to drive quality
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
- Contribute towards common goals and strategies
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field
- Fluent C# .Net developer
- Experience working on distributed systems and with building large-scale, secure, and resilient services
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, and able to communicate efficiently with teams across borders
Other relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Design, implementation and shipping of cloud services or software products
- Design patterns, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design
- Data storage technologies including relational and NoSQL databases
- Authentication and authorization in modern web applications
- Asynchronous pub-sub message bus architectures
- Building systems using Domain Driven Design principles
Our current tech stack
- ASP MVC, ASP.Net, .NET Core, Azure, Umbraco, SQL , RabbitMQ, Kafka, React, Git, Jira, Confluence
Who are you as a person?
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies to become proficient across our stack
- You take responsibility and see work to its completion
- You are curious, eager to learn and keen to share knowledge and collaborate with others
- You enjoy coaching less experienced developers
- You understand the synergy between well-functioning teams and quality deliverables
- You are interested, open, and supportive and contribute to a good team culture
What's in it for you?
- Excellent professional development opportunities and a collaborative environment where you will learn daily from smart colleagues across multiple disciplines
- A team where you will be empowered to drive initiatives and make your mark
- An open and curious working environment with engaged colleagues who encourage, challenge, and have fun together both on and off the job
- A yearly hackathon together with Simployer-developers
- Attendance at courses and technical conferences like NDC
- An inspiring and creative office environment, complete with our own arcade machine
- Challenging projects, flexible working arrangements, and competitive employment terms
Simployer - We simplify being a great employer!
This has been our vision from the start in 1985. These past 35 years we have delivered
innovative solutions combined with best-in-class expertise, helping
organizations develop and take care of their employees. We are currently 260 simployees
in the fields Information Technology, Software Engieering, HR, Sales, and Business
Development across offices in Sarpsborg, Kristiansund, Stockholm, Gothenburg,
and Gdansk. Our foundation is to be a workplace with a passion for people and
innovation with state of the art technologies. With solid support from our new
owner, investment company Ferd, we look forward to further growth and future adventures.
StedKalnesveien 5, 1712 Grålum
BransjeIT - programvare
Stillingsfunksjon IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),IT utvikling / Front-end
web, .net, c#, software, utvikler