Would you like to join the next industrial revolution in Norway?
Remember the Kyoto Agreement? So do we.
The role is a newly created position. The Document Controller will contribute to implementing a EDMS (Electronic Document Management System), be a superuser at this system and monitor and update the Master Document List (MDL) according to the client’s and suppliers’ document status. You will track and manage the document delivery to the Client within the set timeframe and provide documentation to Client / Suppliers according to Document Responsible request.
Additional area of responsibility:
- Deliver inbound / outbound documentation from / to clients and suppliers
- Responsible for internal training of document management and workflow
- Assist the Project Team in the preparation of the documents in EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) and complete them for the final delivery to the Client
- Receipt, registration and archiving of documentation
- Ensure internal validation and quality check of project documents before submission to the Client
- Produce standardized templates for the company and digital product data templates
- Guide and define the engineers with systematization and obtaining data on various products and materials
- Use the rules defined in the Document Management Plan (DMP)
Success will be reached through
- Creating effective collaboration between the technical team as well as with the sales teams
- Managing external marketing and communication partners and efforts
If you are the right candidate, you have minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably technical. Having experience with technical documentation and document control will be a strength. You have experience working with deadlines and deliver results and enjoy conducting internal and external training. There is a need for good ICT knowledge. In our multinational working environment, it is required with fluency in English, both orally and written. Do you also have a knowledge of Spanish or German, will this be a great advantage for you in this position.
To succeed in Kyoto Group, you have to be a team-player, have high working capacity and be solution oriented. We have a Yes we can-attitude! There is a lot of potential to think big and out of the box, and Kyoto Group wants to be leading player in the thermal storage market.
Would you like to join the next industrial revolution in Norway? Then we look forward to hearing from you. You may show your interest either by clicking apply and upload your cv and an application text, or by contacting our advisors from The Assessment Company. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Kontaktperson: Ida Beinnes Hoff
- Stillingstittel: Partner / Management Consultant
- Telefon: +47 489 59 465
- Kontaktperson: Sissel Brodtkorb
- Stillingstittel: Management Consultant
- Telefon: +47 412 20 913
Adresse: Philip Pedersen Vei 11