Do you want to be at the front of the Nordic champion banks digital business expansion? If the answer is yes, and you thrive in a fast-pace and ambitious work culture, this might be for you!
Bank Norwegian is growing and continuing its expansion abroad and is therefore looking for a highly skilled Risk Manager to join us on this unique opportunity. We are looking for a new Risk Manager for the Decision Analytics team. As a risk manager, you will have an important and central role in the bank's expansion into the German and Spanish market. You will work closely with various departments within the bank, its management and be a key player internally. You will mostly be working within the risk department, but other departments will also count on your skills and knowledge.
What you will work on:
- Continuously analyze portfolios, identify opportunities, and execute on the identified opportunities
- Develop and create risk reporting, create forecasting capabilities based on data analytics
- Provide advice and consult regarding risk management and risk exposure in the bank, and continuously work on improvements to optimize routines and measures
- Take part in new growth initiatives by e.g., conducting various analyses
- Support risk projects and lead various initiatives
- Partake in the banks model validation process
- Proactively identify new opportunities to generate new valuable insights, using data
- Carry out and document gap analyses in relation to risk-based supervision and relevant guidelines
Who are you?
To succeed in the tasks, you have an ability to multitask and take part of several projects at once. We believe you will have solid analytical skills and curiosity to use data, with good understanding of SQL. It will be a plus to your application if you have some experience with visualization tools such as Power BI.
We believe you are a doer, and can identify gaps or opportunities, and have the ability to execute on them. You have great communication skills and good abilities to negotiate. As one of the indicators of the required analytical abilities and problem-solving skills, we require you to have a master’s degree in a relevant field (for example Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc). Working in our team requires good English skills. Having experience or knowledge from the German or Spanish market is a big plus, but not a requirement. The job will be located at the headquarters at Fornebu, Norway.
What we will offer you
- Independent role with lots of flexibility and no micromanagement
- A great working environment to use your skills and develope yourself further
- The best colleagues – international environment!
- Great opportunities to influence
- An independent and challenging position
- High pace in a dynamic environment
- Competitive conditions
Does this sound something like you? If so, we hope to see your application! We are starting to interview soon, so do not hesitate to apply. If you have any questions regarding the position or the bank, feel free to get in touch with Kristian Knudsen (0047 928 00 000) or Stian Iversen (0047 995 27 314) at Orion Search.
Bank Norwegian started its operations in 2007 and offers loans, credit cards and deposits to private customers. The bank is a digital bank that delivers simple and competitive products. The business is based on leading digital solutions and attractive conditions for customers and has over 1.7 million customers. Bank Norwegian is owned by Norwegian Finans Holding ASA, which is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The bank operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and is now working towards further expansion into Europe, initially to Spain and Germany.
We see professional development among employees as very important and one of our most important success factors is communication across different departments. We have a social and pleasant workplace with an informal culture.
Today we are about 115 employees and consultants. We have a good mix of women and men with an average age of around 37 years.
Sted Snarøyveien 36, 1364 Fornebu
Bransje Bank, finans og forsikring,Økonomi og regnskap,Internettbaserte tjenester
Stillingsfunksjon Analyse,Økonomi og regnskap,Kvalitetssikring
SQL, Analytical, Credit Risk, Data Analytics, Power BI