Are you experienced within product management, and have a commercial mind-set?
In Q-Free, our vision is Changing the movements of life, and as a Commercial Product Owner, you can help us accelerate towards this vision.
We research, design, produce, and deliver complex systems within intelligent transportation systems (ITS) to customers world wide. We are growing and expanding our markets and are now looking for a Commercial Product Owner to further stimulate our growth. This is a key position which combines responsibility for product management with product sales, and we are eager to get to know you and work with you to make our vision come true.
- Define goals and create a vision for development projects through facilitating the roadmap process for some of Q-Free’s key products
- Managing product backlog for each product, map out product dependencies and plan sequence of development
- Act as primary communicator and link between stakeholders and R&D teams.
- Inspect, evaluate and accept development progress for some of our key products
- Maintain and further develop our existing customer portfolio
- Lead sales and bid processes
- Attend conventions, seminars and industry meetings
- Build relationships with new customers
- Drive sales and business development within the growing field of DSRC products worldwide
We are convinced that you could have many different combinations of experience and competency, and we are open to suggestions.
However, we do believe that it will be easier to succeed if you:
- Have proven experience with hardware product development
- Are able to show to a good track record of working with customers, supply chain, sales, pre-sales and Marketing
- Can refer to a track record within sales
- Communicate fluently in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- Have the ability to understand customer needs and to translate these into tailored solutions
- Enjoy and welcome the opportunity to travel world-wide (post-pandemic of course)
- You are curious, enthusiastic and have great communication skills, so that you can build relationships and communicate our advanced technology both internally and externally.
- The confidence to own your tasks, as well as influence, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and experts in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Commercially oriented with high level of creativity and problem-solving skills that enable us to reach our goals.
- Authenticity: “Bring yourself to work” and contribute to building a strong culture.
- The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions, and implement these through motivating and influencing others
- The ability to operate and thrive in ambiguity yet be able to communicate clear priorities.
- A level of expertise that you are proud of, desire to share with the team and take responsibility of continuously developing.
- Strive to carry out your work with high quality and take responsibility for your personal and technical development.
- You set ambitious goals and have a strong desire to create results
- A position in a company in growth, with a high level of competence and high ambitions.
- Opportunities for personal development. The right person will be able to work on both national and international projects
- A company culture focused on sustainability and high employee satisfaction
- A key position with a major impact on the future of our company
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
In Q-Free we celebrate and strive for diversity, equity, and inclusion. We acknowledge that diversity and a safe and encouraging team environment is key to unleash our fullest potential for the future. We therefore welcome your interest in our positions, based on your skills, competence, and motivation.
- Kontaktperson: Trude Støren
- Stillingstittel: Senior Consultant
- Telefon: +47 928 82 461
- Kontaktperson: Børge Barlindhaug
- Stillingstittel: Senior Consultant
- Telefon: +47 941 83 433
Adresse: Strindfjordvegen 1