Do you want to take lead in building a commercial strategy for the PGS data library?
PGS provides seismic images and 3D data describing the subsurface beneath the ocean floor. We provide a world-class MultiClient library, seismic acquisition, processing, and imaging services. Today our core business is supporting the exploration and production of oil and gas reserves worldwide. We will gradually move into new energy where we see great opportunities in business such as carbon capture and storage.
Digital Transformation will change how PGS generates and delivers values to our Clients from our world-class MultiClient library, transforming workflows and enhancing the Customer experience. Cloud-based storage has the capacity to revolutionize historic models for data access and will increasingly provide the foundation for new business models and services to be established.
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Digital Sales to support our Global business and take the lead in building a commercial strategy for the PGS data library in the Cloud. Your role will have a strong business focus, to identify, build, articulate and secure cloud-based subscription models with our key customers. The successful candidate will develop a good understanding of the drivers of multiple cross-discipline external stakeholders in the PGS Client base involved in a complex buying decision process. You will have the ability to build and deliver a strong value proposition in appropriate ways to internal and external stakeholders, provide persuasive sales proposals and negotiate the terms of agreement through to sales closure.
The position is office-based in Weybridge or Oslo but will require travel to other PGS and Client locations.
- Take the lead to promote and establish term-based agreements with PGS Clients to the PGS MultiClient seismic data library in the Cloud
- Define the service levels that are required for PGS in order to support Client commitments
- Equip the PGS Sales force, account managers and marketing with the necessary insights, business models and materials to leverage their customer network effectively
- Proactively share ideas, knowledge and learnings internally with the objective of securing internal consensus and alignment of business objectives.
- Develop business models that leverage PGS’ MultiClient data library in the Cloud, anchored with the Sales Teams in PGS.
- Build value proposition(s) that address the requirements of PGS’ Clients and changing exploration workflowsApproach targeted customers in our Client base to understand their needs and persuasively present alternative business models.
- Take the business lead on discussions with Clients to negotiate and secure term-based agreements.
- Monitor and track the delivery of service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure PGS obligations are being met and that subscription agreements are renewed.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Business, Earth Science, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Commercially astute, with experience of building, promoting and establishing term-based, service-led agreements.
- Good technical grounding with an understanding of the digital / Cloud landscape and the application of technology to solve business problems and create new opportunities
- Data literacy and understanding of the mechanics of cloud -based data and/or information access and delivery
- Familiarity with term-based subscription models and service-led agreements, with sales and marketing knowledge and dexterity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate the commercial, technical and digital aspects of the PGS offering(s) to a wide range of client stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and act independently within the reporting line, but with a strong emphasis on sharing ideas, knowledge and learnings internally with a broad stakeholder network
- Collaborative mindset and ability to develop and manage relationships, internally and externally
- Knowledge of oil and gas exploration and the seismic industry would be highly beneficial
- Business language in PGS is English. Holder must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Valid passport and permission to work in Norway or the UK
You will report to and working closely with the Vice President Global Portfolio Management and work alongside the personnel in the team who are responsible for delivering MultiClient data access solutions to our Clients..
The role will also require good collaboration with the PGS Technology & Digitalization-led cross-functional team who are responsible for delivering the technical solution(s) for Cloud-based access. In addition, you will build strong links with the Global Account Managers and Sales Teams in each Region to support your sales initiatives.
Why work at PGS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and insurance schemes, including health and travel insurance
- A dynamic and international working environment
- Development opportunities
- High HSEQ focus and ambitions
- Flexible and balanced working environment
Our technologies set the pace and standard in our industry. Our values; Dedicated, Reliable and Pioneer guide us in our interactions with colleagues, suppliers, customers and everyone we encounter in our day-to-day work.
Is this you? You can show interest in the position by sending us your CV and application by 30th of September.
Do you want to know more? Our advisor in The Assessment Company Norway, Katrine Feyling( 97758731) would like to tell you more about our company and the candidate profile we are looking for.
- Kontaktperson: Katrine Feyling
- Stillingstittel: Management Consultant
- Telefon: +47 977 58 731
- Kontaktperson: Marie Wingestad
- Stillingstittel: Business Consultant
- Telefon: +47 938 45 924
Adresse: Lilleakerveien 4 C