Will you become an active part of the hydrogen adventure?
The European service department of Nel’s PEM megawatt systems is increasing its capacity to meet the needs of a fast-growing innovative market, which is quickly developing towards large scale processing plants. Therefore, we are looking for experienced service and service technician who want to contribute to the further development of competitive hydrogen systems. We are especially looking for people who like a technical challenge, like to travel a lot, work independently, take the initiative, and would like to be Nel’s Hydrogen ambassadors at the customer’s site to help grow the business. Being part of the service team, you will report to the EU Manager of Technical Services for megawatt projects.
Responsibilities and areas of work:
- Plan and prepare start-up activities for assigned projects
- Perform commissioning and start-up on site
- Perform site approval tests with customer and end user
- Maintain documentation for test and performance.
- Propose adaptations to the process automation, related to site specific issues
- Perform troubleshooting and monitoring in collaboration with customers
- Perform area service and area inspections
- Own safety and care for other employees
- Environmental protection and injury prevention
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Committed to proposing improvements
- Technical vocational school with certificate / Bachelor in automation, mechatronics, cybernetics, alternatively mechanical or electrical
- Relevant experience can compensate for the lack of formal competence
- Experience with Siemens S7 and / or Siemens TIA
- Good experience with commissioning and start up of process plants from refineries, shipyards and offshore shipyards
- Minimum 5 years experience in automation / electrical / mechanical
- Must be able to master English in writing and orally
- Good communication skills and collaborative skills between multicultural teams in a global arena
- Comfortable in a wide range of technical discussions
- Good ability to stay calm and good overview in hectic situations
- Good communication skills in relation to communication internally and externally with clients & suppliers
- Be structured and focused on details
- Self-driven and independent as well as the ability to lead smaller teams
- Must accept frequent business travels
- Actively contribute to the green shift that will give us all a better future
- A challenging job in an international company with a leading position in the market
- Get the opportunity to work in a team consisting of competent and committed colleagues
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth
- Competitive salary and good insurance and pension schemes
Received applications will be processed continuously.
For more information about the position contact Skagerak Consulting at Finn M. Lauvli 990 32 220 or Cathrine Svendsen tel: 926 06 610
Skagerak Consulting AS is a unique, interdisciplinary consulting environment. We work to develop people and organizations to create lasting improvements and values €?€?in public and private companies. Our work is based on a combination of documented methodology, practical experience and a good portion of common sense.
Read more about Skagerak Consulting AS here: www.skc.no
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.
- Kontaktperson: Cathrine Svendsen
- Stillingstittel: Seniorrådgiver
- Telefon: +47 926 06 610
- Kontaktperson: Finn Lauvli
- Stillingstittel: Seniorrådgiver
- Telefon: +47 990 32 220
Adresse: Heddalsvegen 11