Nammo AS is looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Group Controller to join our finance department. The Group Controller will report to the VP Financial Reporting and Controlling. The team is responsible for delivering high quality financial reporting to the Management and Board as well as providing accounting expertise to various stakeholders in the Group.
We are looking for you who have background as an auditor or have other relevant experience with larger companies. You are accurate, structured and put in an extra effort when needed. You are characterized by being curious, interested in continuous improvement and digital solutions.
- Preparation of periodic financial reporting to our stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the reporting processes, including automation
- Contribute in the monthly Group financial consolidation process
- Preparation of the Nammo Group annual report
- Improve and implement Group accounting principles and internal controls over financial reporting
- Manage the annual Group transfer pricing documentation process
- Dialogue with Group auditors on relevant accounting matters
- Planning and follow-up of Group financial planning activities
- Various financial analysis and project-related tasks
- Master’s degree in Auditing and Accounting or similar.
- More than 4 years of experience from auditing or consulting, or from a group accounting or controlling department at a relevant company
- Financial understanding of Norwegian GAAP or IFRS
- Good business understanding and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Good system understanding and experienced user of Excel and MS Office
- Execution capabilities and used to “get things done”
- Open-minded, flexible and able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to work well with internal stakeholders on all levels
- Trustworthy with a positive attitude and used to delivering high-quality work
We offer a dynamic work environment for personal development and long-term career opportunities with competitive compensation. Some travel activity should be expected due to geographic spread of the Nammo Group. The position will have its main office at our headquarter in Raufoss, but for the right candidate flexible solutions will be found. A valid police certificate and Norwegian security clearance will be required.
Questions regarding the position:
Lars Furuseth - VP Financial Reporting & Controlling
40 64 92 91
Sted: Enggata 37, 2830 Raufoss
Bransje: Industri og produksjon
Stillingsfunksjon: Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering