About the position
We are looking for a Skilled Project Purchasing professional to strengthen our highly dynamic, and global Project Purchasing Team.Your contribution will have significant impact to Kongsberg Automotive’ s future growth and the success of our Product development and Product launches. As a Project buyer you will be part of developing new products with new technologies to meet the new demand of Electrification in the Automotive business. We count on your technical interest combined with your commercial mindset to support the development of these new products. At Kongsberg we are a true global team, and you will work together with colleagues around the globe. The position requires a lot of interaction with the different roles in the organisation as well as externally.
The position is based in Kongsberg, Norway, or alternatively Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Purchasing team member in the Business Unit/Segment’s NPI (New Product Introduction) projects
- Be the main purchasing interface towards suppliers during the project, lead technical reviews with suppliers, make sure project deliverables from supplier side are met on time and budget
- Support sales and engineering with project cost/pricing objectives in close cooperation with the Category Buyer and up-to-date process expertise
- Communicate with Category team about specific supplier needs and support investigation of new supplier base when required
- Initiate and coordinate supplier VAVE activities, including organization of supplier days and workshop
- Carry out out project management, planning activities and maintain reporting
- Undertake negotiations with suppliers in coordination with Category Buyers and contribute to the quotation to customers
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in purchasing and/or project function is required. Automotive experience is preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and strong skills in Excel is required. SAP experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral and written), preferable knowledge of other languages such as German, French, Polish and Chinese is also valued
- Well-organised and structured both when working independently and when working in a team
- Good communication skills and ability to easily connect with other people
- Accountable and with a desire to continuously improve day-to-day operations
- Solution and result driven with the capacity to prioritise and find right solutions to meet targets
- Technical knowledge in Mechanical and/or Electrical parts is a plus
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the international market.
- Challenges and opportunities to implement your own ideas and professional development.
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Competitive salary and compensation
Application / Contact
The role is based in Kongsberg, Norway or alternatively Gothenburg, Sweden, and will report to the undersigned that is based in Gothenburg Sweden
If this sounds interesting and likely to be the right challenge for you, we would be pleased to receive your application by June 6th, 2022.
For any questions, please contact Director, Project Purchasing, Åsa Hugoson at email email@example.com or phone +46 70 663 8158.
The applications will be handled on an on-going basis and the position may be filled before application deadline date.
- Kontaktperson: Åsa Hugoson
- Stillingstittel: Director Project Purchasing
- Telefon: +46 70 663 81 58
Adresse: DYRMYRGATA 48