Technical Asset Manager
Will you seize the opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and take on a position with great responsibility and possibility to influence further growth – both ours and yours? Being part of our Renewables unit, you will participate in the development and management of wind assets in Fortum and Uniper
As Wind Technical Asset Manager, you’ll contribute with your expertise to our value creation chain; project development, construction, operation and power sales. You will join our Renewables team and act as responsible Technical Asset Manager in Norway. Your key task is to secure high and improving technical operative performance in balance with safety requirements and stakeholder expectations.
You will also have the opportunity with your technical expertise contribute in projects and operations in our growing wind fleet in Europe. The location would preferably be in Oslo or nearby an airport du to travel.
Last but not least, you will travel to the Nordic countries as well as other countries according to our growing business.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in wind power
- Equally important is your practical experience in managing key asset elements as technical performance, safety and stakeholders
- You have high mobility and willingness to travel to our sites and contractors internationally.
- Business fluency in one Scandinavian language and English is required
Who you are
- You need to be open-minded, flexible and result oriented
- Be accountable and always ready to take initiative
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Prefers to work in an international environment with local adaptation
What we offer
This can be the start of your career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. As part of our Renewables team, you will be provided with a large network and great development opportunities.
All in an environment characterized by warmth, long-term focus and sustainability – at a company striving toward becoming a leader in clean energy and having gigawatt-scale business in renewable energies.
Send your application as soon as possible but before 20.9.2021. More information can be given through e-mail by firstname.lastname@example.org
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
- Kontaktperson: Robert Nash
- Stillingstittel: Regional Manager
- Kontaktperson: Line Disch
- Stillingstittel: Senior Consultant
- Telefon: +47 478 78 262
Adresse: Askekroken 11
- Søk her