Is this Norway`s most interesting CFO position? Welcome to Airthings
Could you see yourself as CFO for one of Norway`s most ambitious and fastest growing technology companies? Would you like to play a vital role in driving an IPO in our journey to becoming a public company?
Come join Airthings as CFO and be one of the driving forces in shaping the company`s financial strategy and international growth plans.
CFO at Airthings
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who will be the driving force of the company and will be a key advisor to the CEO and the Board of Directors in shaping the company’s strategy from a financial perspective.
As we are planning to do an IPO and become a public company, the CFO will play a vital role in this transformation.
You will have a team of Financial Controllers while also working with accounting partners in Norway, US, and other locations.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and manage the finance team of the company while also being a key strategic resource
- Play a key role, supporting the CEO, in shaping and executing the overall strategy and developing robust and adequate business models for expansion into different markets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with banks and capital markets
- Driving role in planning and executing an IPO
- Investor relations
- Be responsible for the financial strategy and take overall responsibility for meeting financial reporting requirements
- Financial modelling and planning, cash flow management and risk assessment
- Oversee the budget process and ensure follow-up reporting against budgeted targets
- Actively contribute to the business strategy development, implementation, and execution
- Lead and oversee the funding and business models of foreign subsidiaries, controlling and consolidation of reported accounts
We are looking for someone with 5 – 15 years experience with a master’s degree in finance, auditing, business or equivalent. You will have proven experience from a CFO role or similar (Head of Finance / Senior Business Controller). It is essential that you have international experience and ideally experience from a company or industry focusing on SaaS solutions. Finally, we are looking for someone who has good experience from strategic planning and business strategy development.
From a personal attributes point of view, it is important that you have strong problem solving and analytical skills, a high level of professionalism and integrity, are proactive and self-driven and highly capable of building relationships.
- Stock Options
- KPI bonuses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Activities including regular company retreats
- Flexible working hours, 100% sick leave and 100% paternity/maternity leave
- Modern offices in the heart of Oslo City Centre (5-minute walk from National Theatre Station and tram-stop)
- Company with huge international ambitions
We have set up a process in which you will have an opportunity to get a detailed insight to Airthings, our people and the Senior Management team, as well as for Airthings to get a good impression of you, your competencies and motivations. First and foremost, please feel free to get in touch with Erik Falk Hansen for a confidential chat at daytime or evening. (+47 40 43 54 93. For all interested candidates we will send out a detailed information document about Airthings and the position.
- Meeting with AvantGarde Search
- Initial meeting with Airthings CEO, Øyvind Birkenes
- Second stage interview with Airthings including a case
- Final meeting with Chairman and / or board of directors
We are carrying out the first stage of interviews in June and July and looking to have closed the process by the end of August.
Sted: Wergelandsveien 7, 0167 Oslo
Bransje: IT, IT - programvare,Internettbaserte tjenester
Stillingsfunksjon: Ledelse,Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering,Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
Nøkkelord: cfo, investeringer, forecast, finance, strategy